Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby in Motion!

A wonderful anniversary weekend with my boys.  SIX YEARS already... without being too cliche, where does the time go?  Seriously, it seems like such a short time ago that I said my "I do" and celebrated my marriage with all my closest friends and family.  The best part is that I love Shaun even more today than I did that day.  Amazing husband, incredible man and my absolute best friend.  Couldn't have dreamed of anyone more perfect for me.


Anyways, this post is mark the exciting first of Sam being able to ride his tricycle all alone.  Before today we had to push and steer him... hard on the back and quickly frustrating to battle for control of the handlebars.  Today, he asked for his helmet and hopped on.  He peddled away like he'd been triking his whole life.  My mom took a couple pictures:
Mommy getting Sam pointed in the right direction...
and off he went!  No looking back, free as a tiny little bird.  Love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment