Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Blur of September

I woke up this morning realizing it was the second last day of September... how in the world did that happen!!??!?  Since my last post, I returned to work full time for the first time in 2.5 years.  My baby started 'school' aka daycare.  We've found him the most wonderful place to learn and grow with an amazing couple.  He is happy and stimulated and is adjusting well.  I've been caught up in the whirlwind of school start up, Terry Fox Run, coaching, playing volleyball... in all honesty I have no idea how I survived September!


Here are a few of our special moments from this month:
End of summer sand box fun!


Shaun's 10km run in Canmore... a little pre-race pep talk by the world's best coach!
Finishing STRONG!  Completed the race with an identical time and place as last year... little spooky!
My boys breathing the mountain air.
If you are asking yourself "Is Sam giving a random cat in Canmore a high five?" the answer is yes. :)
BEST PLACE for toddlers (and their parents).  Train ride at the Iron Horse Train park in Airdrie.  Not only are the Gorday's good company but they picked up the tab!  
Ready to ride!
Trampoline fun.  Nothing completes a back yard like a trampoline.  Many hours, jumps and laughs already.... love it!
Happy trampoline boy!
Don't you wish you could enjoy your supper this freely?  Oh to be two again!
Sam and I went to cheer on my Mom in a race she ran through the mountains.  She entered Sam in his own mini mountain race... he ran about 200m up and hill and back.  By him running, I really mean me carrying him.  Next year will be better.  My Mom however, had an inspirational run... incredible demonstration of strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment