Sunday, June 3, 2012

Parker's 3rd Birthday

We had a great time celebrating with Parker and tons of other friends this Saturday.  Parker had an exciting movie theme bday party with lots of fun.  It dawned on me, after I got home, that this is the end of an era.  The CMac Mommies are all heading in their own directions and most of us will no longer be teaching together.  My heart sunk a little with this thought, as these are all the moms and all the babes that were born together in my time at Colonel.  We became new moms together, we struggled with newborns together, we swap baby tips/clothes/activities/stories together.
I hope that one year from now, as I'm finishing my first year at my new school, I'll be in touch with these dear friends.  I wish so badly that they continue to be a huge part of my life and Sam's life.  I hope that one day the CMAC babies will be childhood friends, not because their mommas forced them, but because they have built a real relationship.  
Happy birthday P.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment