Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Eve 2013

Happy New Year everyone!  Celebrating 2013 and ringing in 2014!  I love spaghetti and cute kids with spaghetti faces!





Airdrie always has a great Canada Day firework show so we thought we'd take in the New Year's one.  We got all dressed in winter clothes and headed down with Chelsey and Linc.  The snow started to fall very hard but the temperature stayed quite warm.  We trudged out to the field and sat in a snowbank to watch an awesome display of fireworks.  
Not the best shot of us but I like it because you can see how much snow has fallen on Chels' head in the first 5 minutes!
A million wishes to all my family and friends that 2014 will be a year of success.  Whatever success means to you... happiness, love, laughter, fun, financial gain, career moves or anything else that feels like achievement to you.  I know I don't always make time to spend with all the people that I care so much about, but success this year to mean will mean balance.  Kickin' butt in my career, spending time with Shaun watching our boy grow, planning wonderful things with my besties, catching up with all the amazing friends I've made along the way and quiet visits with the family that I love so much.  It's going to be a year of awesome, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment