Sunday, May 18, 2014

The end of Winter

Well dang!  Once again I let time slip by with no blog and no update on how life has been in the Connolley house.  Here are some of my fav moments with some of our favourite people!
Sam teaching baby Nixon about animal hats!
Second annual trip to Lake Louise.  This year we (Sam and Shaun, I was on foot) snowboarded and it was sooooo much better.  Sam is a natural, the weather was outstanding.  I see an amazing family tradition that only gets more and more fun each year.  Perhaps next year Sam and I could take lessons together!


St Patty's day!!!

We had an awesome visit with Sam's cousins who were in town for a wedding.  I didn't do a great job of capturing all their fun but it was awesome to watch and so good for the heart.  Not much better than 3 little loves, glow sticks, woopie cushions and lego.
Relaxing trio after hard playing.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment