Sunday, July 31, 2011

Long Lost Friends

I'm one of those very lucky people that had some great friends in high school that no matter how many miles, years, countries are between us everything is just as it was the last time we were together.  I made a trip to Rimbey to visit my friend Nadine (who now lives in Lebanon) and Keely (who I haven't seen for over 1.5 years).  We have a total of 4 kids between us (with Keel having another on the way).  We even all have a child born in 2009!  They are amazing moms with sweet kids.  There is something kinda special about watching Sam play with my childhood best friends' babies.  I love and miss them soooo much, but feel terribly grateful to have them in my life.
DIVING into some delicious bowls of ice cream!  Everyone had a messy face... sure sign that it is so yummy!
All the kids catching onto Sam's game of take water out of the fountain and put it on your head.  Funny kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment