Monday, July 21, 2014

Warm Week Three!

My little turkey meets one sweet chick!  Butterfield Acres with the Rishaug ladies!
This was my favourite pit stop.  Sam picked the odd chick out as his fav... love it!
If I've ever complained about being a little hot, I will never EVER complain again after watching this lambs and sheep trying to beat the hot summer heat.  Yikes!
Sam got to have a pony ride!
Love bugs!
What a long awaited visit with a woman I just love.  Aynsley is already an incredible mom who inspires me to look for the unique qualities in Sam and embrace them.  She views the world with an open heart and finds beauty and humour in it all.  She has the most amazing smile, driest and most awesome sense of humour and is truly a beautiful soul.  Thank you for waiting this long for me to finally really meet your babe, I adore her and agree that she will be nothing less than an awesome human being.  PS... I think she loves my Sammy!
Sam and I went for a hike at Big Hill Springs.  It was awesome... we got there to be the first car in the lot and had the whole trail to our selves.  You know what that means... PHOTO OPPS!!!! :)  I have a picture of Sam sitting on a log in this stream as a toddler... oh how times have changed!
I tried to get his picture IN FRONT of this waterfall but by the time I was ready to take it he had already scurried to the top.  At least he paused for a moment up there!
This smile and perfect scenery pretty much sums up how wonderful our morning was.  I think the trail is a 2km loop.  We went up a steep part, had a snack at the top, hiked through the forest, found some teepees Sam is certain are real, visited a special name and returned to a lot full of cars.  Beat the rush and had lots of fun doing it!
We took these 3 monkeys to the zoo to check out the Canadian Wilds.  Stork siting!
Bear hug!
Ahhhhhhh! 
I told Sam to look scared and Logan to look determined... I got bored and incredibly happy... regardless I pretty funny pic!
We headed to Bentley for the weekend.  Spent a couple hours in town having lunch, playing at the park, touring a cool bike shop and visiting Gramma at the Farmers Market.  It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon.  We we got back, Sam got to actually drive the tractor.  No wonder he LOVES it out at the acreage!
Mom LOVES pictures with canola.  There was a big storm rolling in so we went to check out the sky (really it was a trick to get him out by the field!!!)
Sam wanted his picture with Roxy-dog!  Bestest buddies.
He switched spots to cuddle in front of her and she took the opportunity to give him a GIANT kiss!!!
Live is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment