Sunday, December 7, 2014

Belated School Pictures

Sam got his kindergarten school photos done in September and they came back AWFUL!!!  He decided he was going to straight face the camera, which is an incredibly awkward look for him.  I refused to buy them and so he asked if I'd take his photo (to which he said he was going to smile in some and be serious in others).  We did a little fall photo sesh and they turned out really cute.  I didn't get on ordering them, retake day came and Sam got his photo taken.  Of course his retakes turned out really great and my fall photos are not needed anymore.  There were a bunch, but here are my favs.  Not because of my stellar photo skills (not my best work) but because he looks just like himself... a happy, go-lucky little boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment