Sunday, December 7, 2014

On the First Week of Christmas...

December has arrived in all it's glory and I can't even believe it's here.  While kicking off a new basketball season, I'm trying my working mommy best to not stink at being festive and excited about the upcoming holidays.
We've been decorating, had the kids Westjet Party, our annual dinner party with the Daytons and Gordays, did a Christmas card photo shoot and played in the snow.
Here are couple moments captured for our first week of Christmassing!


Busy writing to the big guy!
Proud little boy! 
All I wanted was a nice pic of decorating the tree... this was not it...
...neither was this...
But I did capture this.  He may or may not have been bribed!
Decorating the mini tree at Gramma Connolley's with Kaili!
There's nothing funny about getting festive...
Or maybe there is!!!  This will be a great shot for his wedding slide show someday...
Crazy Christmas guy photo bomb!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment