Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween - Finale!

For our last Halloween adventure, we took Sam to Boo at the Zoo.  Super fun event where tons of little people come to the zoo in their costumes during the day on Halloween to look at the animals and get some treats.  Sam LOVED it this year.  So many things to look at, music to dance to and kids to play with.  I think it's officially our Halloween tradition.

Our first stop... the lion den!  Sam roared his very best roar at this mommy and daddy lion.  I think they were really impressed with his roar-ability!


My little monkey checks out the big 'monkeys' while waiting for the Farrell girls to show up.
One of Sam's best girls, Payton, met up with us and instantly these two were holding hands.  Probably one of the cutest things ever!
Sam follows Payton into the tunnel.
My little monkey FLIES down this crazy slide and loves every second of it!
A bunny having a great time in the playground.
Parker joins in the fun... I know this photo doesn't really emphasize the word FUN but it really was a great day.
Cookie break!
Bunny HOP!  (Cute little Elmo in the background)
Some of my very favorite mommies with their girls.  Love them!
Taking a rest and goofin' around.
Baby bums
Three buddies having a Halloween treat... I can't even wait until they are a few years older to see the antics they come up with.  Or when they are 18 and we can show these photos to Sam's girl friend!
Cutest ever.
Good bye hug!  Thanks for the wonderful time!
A cookie for the stroll through the zoo and back to the car.  All in all, a perfect morning.  Did I mention my mom sewed this costume for him?!?!  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment