Friday, November 26, 2010

Skateboard ADDICT

Most kids like Dora or Thomas the Train or the Wiggles... not Sam.  He love love LOVES skateboard videos.  All day.  Everyday.  Skateboards.  Skateboarding puppies.  Santa on skateboard.  Anything skateboarding makes him happy (unless Santa crashes, then it's full on lay-on-floor meltdown!!!)  I see a little twinkle in Shaun's eye when our nearly 2 year old asks for skate videos or rides a cutting board like a a skateboard!  He's his daddy's boy for sure!!!  Do you think there is such thing as a skateboarding basketball player?  Cross your fingers for me!





Yes, Sam is wearing one of Shaun's skate shoes in this photo... and every other day of my life!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness Mandi, I LOVE both of your posts from today, laughed out loud quite a few times!

    ReplyDelete