Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daddy Day

Life has been insanely busy the past couple months.  I had all these things I wanted to blog, all these photos that I wanted to post but also so little time and so little energy.  So today, my second days of holidays, I'm back at it.  I want to catch up and then document my summer before life gets busy again in the fall.
We had a great weekend in June celebrating Sam's dad.  Shaun is such a wonderful Dad and Sam adores him.  Though they sometimes fight like brothers, Sam and Shaun get up to 'guy' fun that mom just doesn't understand (and wants nothing to do with!)  So, thank you Shaun for being the dad that every little boy deserves!  We love you.


These black and white photos were for Shaun's fathers day gift.  We did some pictures and then Sam painted three frames with red/black/white.  It turned out really cute.  Our dayhome family also did the same craft for father's day... so Shaun got two very similar gifts.  Great minds!
We went to the Bearspaw Farmer's Market on Father's Day.  It's a nice market with more of a country feel than most markets around Calgary.  We found this really fun spiral cut potato on a stick.  Really cool idea, but lacked in flavour.   Pretty fun though!  
Lots of fun picking dandelions and blowing the seeds... make millions of wishes Sammy!
My beautiful boys.  Can't even describe how much I love these two.
Little impromptu photo shoot.  I'm lucky to have two guys that tolerate a quick photo opt!   And why wouldn't they, look how handsome they are!
I can only expect so much!!!  LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Mandi!! They are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete