Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Sunny Sunday in the Snow

A couple weeks ago with the sun shining on our backs, we decided to take advantage of the little snow that was left and play in the back yard.  We threw snowballs, piled snow and I tried out Sam's snow block maker.  SOOO FUN!
Mom working hard on the igloo... both in making it and trying to convince Sam to not destroy it!
My boy in the igloo.  He has a snowball maker in his hands... PERFECTLY ROUND snowballs!!!  Awesome.  
And then it happened... he butt dropped my beautiful fort.  Fortunately the pure joy it brought him out weighed my disappointment in its destruction.
Not just a bum drop, but a whole bunch of kicks and punches and smashes.  He was a boy on a mission!
And MUCH quicker than it took me to construct this sad little fort, Sam had it back to a regular old heap of snow.  Worth every second of hard work and cold fingers.  Love days in the sun with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment