Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Very Belated Birthday Blog for You!

Somehow the weeks have slipped by and I'm only now getting to blog Sam's 4th birthday party.  It was an absolute blast, with a theme of Diego and Animal Rescue.  I was fortunate enough to get the gym at my new school, so we invited every child we know and nearly all of them came!!!  We learned a lot last year decorating for Sam's pirate party, so Shaun and I were much more efficient in setting up and preparing.  Here are a few of my pics... I never get as many as I wish because I'm busy scurrying around, but I got a few!
Sam and two of his beautiful cousins.  Both girls did an awesome job playing with the smaller kids and making sure Sam had a wonderful day!
Our tiniest birthday guest, Sawyer, and our good friend Karen.
A photo with most of the birthday kids... only 13 kids didn't make it into the shot!!!  Lots and lots of busy party animals!
Cake time!


Cake eating buddy, Smith!  Two very happy little guys!
The Eagletons!  Sam is so lucky to spend his days with this family and we are so happy all the gang made it to his party!
Hugs for his little buddy Camden
Some kids slowed down long enough to watch an episode of Diego on the big screen

Two goof balls!  Thanks for coming George!
A beautiful Princess Logan
Grandpa Trev and Gramma Bee brought a load of cousins with them to come party!
Sam points to this picture and says "that's my crazy cousin Serry.  She is crazy."  Love it!
Another set of special guests... Gramma, Kaili and Grandpa
I don't know if this is a picture of both our kids or both our animals... either way, we love them a ton!
Those are the best shots that I got but my Auntie Bobbi also sent me a few that I'd like to share:
We set up a station for the kids to make their own Diego rescue packs.  Another station they created binoculars.  Here's our rescuer hard at work!
Crazy kids using binocular parts for other fun things!
Our cake.  The cupcakes were zebra striped... one scoop chocolate, one scoop vanilla and repeat until 2/3s full.  They were yummy and some even looked zebra-ish!
Another task was to decorate a wooden critter (snakes, lizards, crocodile).   Jack (and Tat) working hard!
And this was the life saver and fun maker... the jungle bouncy house... it was money well spent and a solid two hours of fun for our full house!
A happy and handsome four year old!
Thank you to all our friends who made Sam's party sooooo much fun.  He was spoiled rotten, absolutely exhausted and couldn't stop talking about all the memories he made on this day.  We love him more than anything and we are so greatful that so many other people love him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment