Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Play Dates!

Summer got away on me and I feel behind on my blogging!  Dang it!  That's ok, we were busy having fun in the sun and doing mini adventures.  Here are some of the fun dates we had earlier this August.
Happy fourth birthday Mac!  Super fun beach birthday party!  Happy little boys squirtin' water squirters!
We went to the Calgary corn maze with a girl friend from work.  Lots of fun for little people! 
This is Sam's I-successfully-completed-the-corn-maze face!  The kids maze was cool because there were 5 check points that had facepaint to dab a finger into.  Once we had all fingers painted we were done.  Love the kids maze because I could still see how to get out!!! :) 
Lovely Lindsay and Silly Sam! 
This poor kid has small town blood... milking a pretend cow made him SUPER happy!
I LOVE the bouncy hill... LOVE it!
Sam is about to get a huge double bounce!  Go Lindsay Go! 
We had our friends the Alexander's over for a backyard water playdate.  Sprinkler under the trampoline is always a big hit.
And then BAM before our eyes our sweet little boys transformed into SUPER HEROS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment