Friday, August 2, 2013

Munchkin Movie Date

Had another fun day at Munchkin Academy with Sam and his friends.  Jenny plans the COOLEST stuff and this week was drive in movie week.  The kids worked all week to fix up and shine up their rides for today.  
I got to be the crazy lady to pick up the movie snacks.  7 vanilla, 2 chocolate and 1 fruit smoothy disguised as a milkshake later I was back with everyone's orders.  The poor girls at McDonalds looked at me like I was looney, but seeing how happy the kiddos were was completely worth it!
They parked their cars and settled in wearing their comfy PJs and snuggling teddies or blankets.  A pretty cute scene.  They slurped milkshake and snacked on popcorn while watching Milo and Otis.  I remember seeing it sooo many times as a kid, so it was awesome to see these little monkeys watch it and love it just like I remember.  Such a great day, full of fun and smiles.  Another few hours to prove once again that my Sam is the luckiest little boy.
Pre-movie!  Everyone revvying their engines before the big show (or nap time!)
Cute little Connolley
Loving Milo and Otis.  I loved the constant commentary throughout the WHOLE movie!  So funny to hear their take on it, giggle at the funny animals, reenact scenes.  Loved it!
Funny faces

Hehehe!
Thank you again Jenny for all you do everyday.  I don't know how you do it, but I'm so grateful that you are so passionate and so in love with all these kids.  I've seen you in action and you are the best.  No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment