Monday, July 26, 2010

Hugely Embarrassing Mom Move

We finished off our Sunday with a nice evening swim.  We got Sam ready here at home in his suit and then burned down to the pool to get as much water time as possible.  Tons of fun... splashing, watching Daddy dive, floating, jumping off the edge.  In the family changeroom, Shaun took Sam into the shower while I was getting his bedtime clothes ready and I realized I that the only bottoms I had brought him were his swimming trunks!  It was a hot day, so we decided that Sam would be warm enough in his shirt, shoes, hat and diaper for the drive him... poor kid.  As we were quickly heading for the door, we come head on with 12 lifeguards passing by us to go to a meeting.  There's Sam sporting a Batman shirt and a smile.  They had a good giggle at his expense and I left thankful that Sam is sweet enough to pull it off and young enough to not realize how silly he looked.

I'm sure it's the first of many bonehead mom moves that I make.  The only thing that would have made it worse would be if I would have had my camera to catch it all on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment