Friday, September 3, 2010

Two Little Monsters... day one

I have officially returned to work.  I've got a really great gig... I'm at the school every other day and home with Sam on my days off.  When I'm at work, Sam is with my teaching partner and when I'm home I have her little man.  School is school and I have confidence that I'll find my footing and be just fine.  Needless to say, after my first "day off", I realized I'm going to be one very busy momma.  Here is the only clear (all others are blurry as it's tough to keep these two still) picture of my first day at home with the boys.  So much fun in store!!!

S for Smith and S for Sam... believe it or not, Smith is 8 months YOUNGER than Sam.  I very lovingly refer to him as the Tank!!!  He's as big if not bigger than Sam.
Two beautiful faces.  Brothers from different mothers!  Let the (un)sibling rivalry begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment