Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Daddy Is my Hero

I'm sure anyone with kids knows that look... the look of when a little boy sees his dad doing something and decides there is no one cooler in the world.  This is the way Sam looks at Shaun.  Sam's newest love is Shaun's skateboard.  He could spend hours getting on and off (we only let him 'skate' on the grass).  It's gotten to the point that when we are inside, EVERYTHING flat becomes a skateboard.  I think I'm going to need to invest in boxes and boxes of band-aids and polysporin... this little boy is a dare devil!

My dad is so cool...
I'm trying my best to get on this thing..
Ooops!
A little trick (and he didn't even fall off after!)
GRAB!
Very very very happy.  One Saturday I'm going to wake up to a quiet house and realize both my guys are down at the skatepark.  Can't even wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment