Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day at the Spa... errr Beaners

Though we've shaved Sam's head a few times, I'm counting today as Sam's first haircut.  His little buddy Smith was home with a cold today so we had a Mom and Sam day.  He woke up with the CRAZIEST hair style, and I thought it was the perfect excuse to get him a real haircut.


I like his face in the 'before' shot... it matches his wacky hair do!!!
Cool digger high chair he got to sit in for the haircut just wasn't enough to distract him.  He never cried or tried to get away, but he was definitely unimpressed!  The stylist was super sweet and worked hard to entertain him.  He didn't crack a smile for her until the whole experience was over.
He takes his hair appointments very seriously.  I think this might be the face I make during a haircut too...
Happy little boy with a new haircut and silly baby fauxhawk...  I think he really like the look of it because he was watching himself play in the mirror.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sam's after picture is SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with his smile. He looks predatory

    ReplyDelete
  3. If by predatory you mean soooo flippin' cute, I agree!!! Maybe it's his shark fin hairstyle that you are mistaking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. every time i see that serious face i have a little chuckle. it's so funny to see a serious face on him!

    ReplyDelete