Friday, October 1, 2010

Anth and Allison's Wedding... my shameless plug!!!

I was given the opportunity to photograph my cousin's wedding this summer.  I've never done any work professionally before and thought it was such an honour for them to trust me with this special day.  Approximately 1000 photos later, hours of editing and then waiting for their wedding book to arrive I was able to hand off my work to them.  I'm proud of what I did, definitely learned a lot and have booked my first paying gig from it to do a wedding next summer.  Would love to take photos, family or baby or maternity or wedding or whatever, and see where it all goes.  I love to show the people the way I see the world using my camera.  


Here are a few of my favs from their wedding, I just loved the day so much.  They are extremely special people in our lives and I think I was able to capture how wonderful I think they are.




These following photos were all taken on my Grandparents' farm





Seriously, how awesome are these guys!!!  One of my fav photos, such good sports!







Cutest ring bearer in history... I might be a little biased!
This is the photo I'm most proud of... congrats to both of you.  Keep loving each other as much as you do in this photo and there will be years and years of happiness!
If you are needing a photographer, but you are on a budget (or just like my work), I'd be more than happy to give you a quote and take some photos for you.  Email me at mandi_wolfe@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mandi, you did an AMAZING job!!! You are a natural when it comes to photography. Maybe teaching will take a back seat some day?

    ReplyDelete