Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween - take 1!!!

It was a Halloween celebration at my school today.  A friend and I decided to go at Mario and Luigi... then another brilliant idea struck us to bring our kids in and have them part of our theme!!  I found a last minute dragon costume (our version of Yoshi) and Parker was the Princess!  Lots of fun!


Sam is a very lucky little guy and has a second costume to wear for Trick or Treating... his Gramma Bee sewed him one, but you are going to have to stay tuned to see it!


Sam and some of the other CMac babies (there are at least 5 more missing!)
Mario, Princess, Luigi and Yoshi


Yoshi on the loose!!!!
Come on P, let's go find some kids!!!

Snack break!!!
The wonderful and amazing staff that I get to spend my (every other) days with.

No comments:

Post a Comment