Thursday, July 11, 2013

Triple the Fun!

I cannot say enough about how much I adore this family.  I've blogged pics of my friends' triplets many times and every time we see them they are even more fun than the last.  We came to Red Deer (though Sam suggested we call it Orange Deer because that sounds better) and Stac suggested a trip to the beach.  Even though Shaun's parents live very close to Gull Lake and we recently purchased land by Gull, we've never taken Sam there... today was the day!  So a quick trip to the grocery store and dollar store and then we were on the road - two mommas, one daddy and four crazy critters!
Captured Sam and the triplets all in one shot!  YES!  This was an awesome idea that kept a pile of boys busy... a pond with a river to the lake.  Building houses along the bank.  Lots of great play time building this town.
For those of you that haven't been to Gull Lake, you can walk a km without the lake going above your knees.  I watched my little man chase a beautiful blonde quite a distance.  I realized he would probably follow her forever, I had to go chase him down... luckily this is the shallowest lake EVER.
Our long walk back together gave me the chance to remind him that Mommy is the girl that will always love him most and there is no girl that could ever possibly love him more.  Just kidding.... or not.... either way, he seemed to end knowing I'm his best girl!
Not only did I get to see the Alexanders but I also got to see another long lost friend and her boys.  These two mommas are so awesome.  Hands on, play hard, lots of love sort of moms.  And they have the best ideas... like covering as many boys as possible neck deep in sand.  AWESOME!
And this is the 5 minutes of calm that swept over Gull Lake.  :) 

This is how Sam spent most the day.  The dollar store water squirter was a major hit... soooo happy.
Thank you Orange Deer friends.  We love you soooo much and enjoy every wild moment with you.

1 comment:

  1. My four boys and I LOVED every second of you guys being here!!!

    ReplyDelete