Monday, July 29, 2013

Aging Country Style

I celebrated my 31st birthday on the weekend... quiet, cloudy country day.  Sam refused to have my birthday without balloons so we headed into Sylvan to get balloons and for a happy meal!  I got to snuggle a tiny farm kitten, took an afternoon nap and watched Shaun take the maiden voyage on the kayak.  Shaun's parents took care of Sammy's bed time and we got to go on a date (first time in... ummm... hmmm... way too long!) and then meet up with a dear friend for a birthday drink hillbilly style.
My best little man.
I just know that hours of my life will be spent paddling around this little creek.  Shaun says it's beautiful just around the bend.  Can't wait to check it out.  

Family
The best ice cream cake I've ever eaten.  If this is what being 31 is like, count me in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment