Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Friday

My last weekday of my stay at home mom career... so strange.  Luckily I spent the day with my little sister (and her growing baby belly!) and Sam at the mall.  We did some back to school shopping for me and then a great play in the playground.  I don't know what I would have done this past year without Cross Iron Mills.  It is a wonderful place!

Sam's Auntie Brielle helps him put his shoes on so we can go adventure.
Cheese!
The baby playground had a prehistoric theme.  This is a volcano slide... very fast!
Ducking through the tunnel that goes under slide.
Climbing...
and climbing! 
Last stop, playtime in Toys R'Us.  Wonderful to have millions and millions of toys that I don't have to clean up or listen to!!!   So far, I've never had to drag Sam out of the store screaming so it will continue to be our playland until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment