Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Boy-ish Weekend!


My last weekend of 'freedom' was spent with my guys.  When I told Shaun I wanted to do something as a family, he was quick to answer with a few different events we could check out.  A BMX competition and the Skate Park grand opening... not going to lie, wasn't terribly excited at first but it turned out to be the perfect way to spend a Saturday.
Sunday we did a big grocery shop and Shaun had to put a couple hours into work, so Sam and I had some alone time.  It is going to be hard in the morning to leave him... I just love him with all my heart.

Sam couldn't believe all the bikes!!!  This track is amazing and it was a national competition, so lots of excitement.
Must have gotten a little repetitive for Sam, as he decided to drop rocks down this crack instead.
Off to the skate park!  Sam had a quick snack on the bleachers while watching the boarders.  All ages and all skill levels, so very cool to see.
The park at the skate park was really cool.  We tried it all out.  Here is a super slippery slide.
Peek!
Very cool swing... perfect for little boy to ride all alone.
Sam tries to head back to the action.
Quick pit stop at this crazy teeter-totter.  FUN FUN FUN.
This guy was really crazy in the clover bowl... had to steal a shot.
Saw this wheat field and had to stop for a picture.  Just perfect.
Sam was amazed.
Bought a new bed for Sam called a peapod.  My friend Stacey has her triplets in them, so we thought we'd give it a try.  Sam loves it!
Baby cage!
Brushin teeth before bath time.
Get me in here!
For as bald as Sam always looks in pictures, here is a great shot of all his hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment