Friday, August 6, 2010

Sam's Big Day

Well, it was actually Anthony and Allison's (Sam's Godparents) big day, but Sam played a role in the wedding.  He had two beautiful little girls pull him down the aisle and he handed the best man the rings (I don't think he actually had them.)  It was a perfectly, beautiful wedding and I'm so grateful we got to have a part in their day.  Congrats to the new husband and wife... may your life always be filled with tons of love, laughter and happiness!
Here are my two handsome boys after the ceremony.  I took MANY photos this day, but I won't post more until I've given the bride copies (and gotten her permission).  I definitely understand why photographers make the BIG BUCKS... it's a long and stressful day!  Looking at and editing the photos now definitely makes it worth it.  Had great time that day and love working with photoshop.  I'm a little slow at editing, but the end result will be fab and I cannot wait to show Anth and Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment