Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Joy of Love - day 22 (using 26 theme)

26 the bromance
Here is a very typical example of life at my house...




On Thursday, the boys and I made snow ice cream.  My very crafty friend had the 'recipe' on her page a long time ago, and when the snow started to fall on Tuesday I put a bowl outside to catch us some ice cream making ingredients.  It truly is super easy to make... I did it with two very crazy toddlers and we had a huge success.  The ingredients are simply milk, sugar and vanilla mixed together until sugar is dissolved and then snow is slowly added until the consistency is right.  Loved it!  And actually very tasty! 
Important tip*** Be aware of where you are getting your snow from!  Avoid foot traffic areas or anywhere pets could go.  We caught ours in a bowl so it never touched the ground.
Super simple ingredients.
Taste testers...
Stamp of approval!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment