Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Joy of Love - day 6

06 who THEY love
The second I saw this topic in my email, I knew what I had to do.  Monkey.  Monkey is who Sam loves.  I think he thinks that Monkey is his brother.  Apparently so do I as I just realized I've capitalized Monkey's name... he really is part of our family.  Sam lists our family as Mama, Dad, Bam, MONKEY!  Though Monkey is a little thinner, a lot scruffier and his neck seems to have grown rather flimsy over the past two years, Sam loves him.  I can't lie, I love Monkey too.


Sam finds his buddy after supper.  Classic greeting of "Hi Monkey!"
Having a snuggle watching Superbowl half-time show... nothing but good times with Monkey.
Monkey jumped right on Sam's face!  They just laid there like this... that's love!
Monkey's not just cute but hilarious too!
Monkey is willing to try anything... even elevated baby yoga.   Sam doesn't always get all the moves right, but Monkey never judges.
I like the look on Monkey's face here, like he's wondering what he got himself into!
Sam treating Monkey at an airplane ride before bed.  Best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment