Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Joy of Love - day 8

08 gift from the heart
 I could have taken a beautifully posed picture of Sam to represent the amazing gift that Shaun has brought into my life.  I could have taken an abstract photo of my wedding ring to represent my love and lifelong friendship with my husband.  But tonight there was a little boy doing 'colours' and he was putting his heart and soul into his art.  
Working hard.  LOVES this easel.
"Mama color"
Got to get this top corner here...
And over here!
Piece of heart, I mean art!  No he didn't write his name, but the rest was all him.
Another one of Sam's masterpieces.  I think it's perfect.
He has a huge soft spot for crafts.  I love it because I'm not artistic at all.  These are some of my very favorite gifts.

1 comment:

  1. could that picture of Sam reaching for the top corner of the paper be any cuter?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete