Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Connolley Christmas Countdown - Day 1

A friend of mine did a countdown to Christmas with her boys last year and I loved the idea, so my little family is trying it out this year.  Day 1 was to decorate the Christmas tree.  Shaun and I set it up last night, and when Sam woke up this morning we told him that Santa dropped it off for him.  He may think the tree is Santa, but we'll keep working on this Christmas thing!


Let the fun begin!

First real contact with decorations.  He LOVED them and was soooo careful.
Working hard to get ahold of the string.
Gentle chubby little hands

Really proud of himself after a 25 minutes of putting decorations on.  The bottom three feet of the tree was a little heavily decorated (mommy spread them out a little after bedtime.)  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post...especially how Sam clumped all the ornaments!!! I had to redo some of John's after he went to bed too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete