Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 24 of CCC... All Great Things Come to an End

So today is the last day of our count down... I have LOVED counting down to Christmas so much that I think I'm going to count down to everything now!!!  
Today we took a family walk/sled to drop off a gift and check out the lights in our neighbourhood.  Not only did we see lights and our neighbours, but we also saw an airplane and a train.  SOOO exciting, especially if you are a little boy! 
Getting ready to go for our light tour!  Sam sporting his new Christmas PJs!
All loaded for the sled ride.
Quick (and little bit terrible) family photo after our walk.  The hood of the car doesn't make a great tripod and we were trying to hurry because our neighbour had just come home!!
"Dad!"  Sam really wanted Shaun to hurry into the house.
You can't tell, but there was a full on Christmas music dance party!  Shaun took some video so hopefully I can figure out how to blog it because it was a definite highlight of the night.  This boy can boogie!!!
After reading a few Christmas books, a nice cup of warm milk and watching Sesame Christmas, this little boy was ready for bed.  He's been soooo good this year and I'm sure Santa will be visiting our house tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I have LOVED your countdown, thanks so much for sharing all of your special activities with us...also I LOVE Sam's jammies!

    ReplyDelete