Saturday, December 11, 2010

Decorating the Gingerbread House on CCC Day 11

I felt under the weather all day today.  Trying to find it in me to do something useful or fun or anything really, but ended up sleeping most the day away.  Finally after some Nutella toast for supper, I managed to organize my guys to work on our gingerbread house.  
Carefully reading the directions... he's like his dad that way!
Showing mamma 'house'.  "Make it".
Watching Daddy build the walls.  This was before he knew that it was all delicous-ness!!!
He felt that the roof needed to be patted down.  I wasn't going to question it, he did read the box after all!  I am madly in love with these chubby little hands.
Please don't judge that our baby is sitting on our island in one of the most ridiculous outfits in history... like I mentioned, I was ill today and our family was just surviving! 
Snowman eyes... ARE DELICIOUS!!!!  This is where our construction supplies started to go missing.
Squeezing the icing out!  Hard job, Sam had to take over for daddy.
The proudest little gingerbread house maker.  

We also spent some time this evening explaining to Sam about Santa traveling around with his reindeer on Christmas Eve delivering toys.  We told him that it's a very hard job and there is only one possible way that he could get to every house in time for Christmas morning...

By lowrider car of course!!!! It even has neon underneath to help guide the way.  Hehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment